You can take classes Online or at our Studio in San Diego. All instructor-led courses are taught by Senior Industry Art Directors, Copywriters, Strategists, and Designers who work at agencies and studios across the US. You'll work one-on-one with them to create projects and build your portfolio.
- 4-week and 8-week Courses plus Special Bootcamps
- Taught by Senior Level Industry Working Professionals - Meet every week in person or online via video conference
- Feedback is provided on your work
- Manage your learning on a schedule that works for you
- Online 6:1 and On Campus 12:1 Student to Teacher Ratios for personalized attention
GET FEEDBACK ON YOUR WORK, Even If You're online
As an online student, you'll meet with your instructor at a weekly video-conference where you'll receive critique and feedback on your work. You might also see a live demonstration, participate in a Q & A session, or meet an invited industry guest.
All students work with a customized learning system that allows for easy communication and detailed critiques. Instructors can mark-up your work and can even give you video or audio feedback to help you improve.
Want to read a course syllabus or get more information about an instructor or course? You can.
WORK WITH OTHER CREATIVES
You may be working from the comfort of home, but that doesn't mean you can't collaborate with your peers. Our courses allow student creatives, (like aspiring copywriters and art directors or designers), to team up for a better experience and better work, even when working remotely. Each course includes a discussion and a gallery area to exchange ideas, post work, and collaborate.